Saturday, May 12, 2007

Good Stuff

I got a box today. husband asks - what came today?

and I of course answer him - scrapbook stuff.

and daughter#1 quips in - why did you even ask that? of course its scrapbook stuff.

and husband gets all defensive and says to her - well i was hoping to get more of a description than just scrapbook stuff. so what is in there? (notice how we all already know its scrapbook stuff)

And i can't really remember whats in the box. I know I really wanted it though. So i answer him that there is paper and ribbon and stuff in there. That should hold him off for a bit. and its a no-brainer (duh!) that there is paper and ribbon in there. but he would never appreciate the finer subtleties of Junkitz verse 7Gypsies. so we just say paper.

and now that we've mentioned the elephant in the room (the box), we can go on. husband can feel he's done his part and talked about what interests me, and we can both continue our little denial game. and not have to worry again about this little problem mommy has of boxes showing up, and paper and ribbons being collected.

so for my new friends on my new craft blog - here is a peek inside the box. good stuff.











7 comments:

  1. Beth!!!! What's going on girl? Crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...nice elephant...I mean box...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that little game going in my house. He looks at my pages and says oh that's a nice layout even though we both now he could give too..... leave that blank. Have fun with the elephant I mean box.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a lot of goodies in that box!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy goodies!! Paper and ribbon, yeah, that's all. ;)

    ReplyDelete