Thursday, June 5, 2008

Happyness

Ever have one of those days? Kinda tired, sad days? i think its the change in schedule and not having anything to look forward to. I feel like shopping. When the going gets tough, i go shopping. except thats a really bad idea if you have no money to buy things. So i'm sitting here feeling kind of un-grounded and un-happy.

If i'm to go shopping, I need to think of ways to make money. I just get an email telling about a gas-jacker. It had enough detail I think I could do it and save some money. HA! just kidding! but geez, $50 to fill up takes a bite out of the scrappin supplies.

And that brings me to one of my all-time favorite movies. When you think you got it bad, remember how this man made himself into something through just about all obstacles. I could cry just thinking about this movie. agh.

Here's Will Smith in The Pursuit of Happyness...

No comments:

Post a Comment