Sunday, October 12, 2008

For Sale

Its been a long time since I've been on my little blog - but i've been doing some things, not writing about them though. So whats been going on - a little bit of a depression is all. Some scrappy sad news, like the SBO store is going to close in December (just the store, not the boards though), our Quiznos stores are for sale and can't sell soon enough if you ask me, and then the mental anquish of deciding to get a small-time job so we get some cash-flow in the Price household. There's more, but hey... i'll just have to keep you in suspense for a bit longer, spread the anxiety around a little. ;-) See - now you're glad i haven't been on here whining away for a month and a half.


BUT here's some fun and good news - my friend Shannon decided to open up a little craft boutique and invited her scrappy friends to join her. We are on display at the Logan Village Mall in Noblesville. And I sold a photo tin! yay! I've got some more things going in soon.


anyway, here's my latest couple of pages for The Scrapperie. Sandi does such fun kits and i'm tellin ya - they are loaded. you definitely get your money's worth.







No comments:

Post a Comment