Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter prep

several days ago (sigh) we had beautiful weather and i talked the girls into putting on their Easter dresses and doing some photos for me. It was the wrong time of day, but it was the only time we had, so i grabbed the camera and took some shots.

And so the last couple days i've been photo shopping them because they needed some adjustments due to the bright sun. Here's one that i think came out really pretty. I used Dave Jasik's Midnight Sepia action on it, then framed it with a Katie Pertiet floral frame.



The scrapping will have to come later. I'll keep you posted.
While we wait, here's a page I just had posted at Creatively Yours -

thanks for looking!






Beth signature

2 comments:

  1. I love that photo of the girls, Beth and your lo is super cute! Your title is awesome! Just love that "pump it"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the angle of the photo and the masking you did. That is really neat.

    ReplyDelete