Sunday, October 10, 2010

some color challenges

I love the jump start i get when i use a challenge for a layout. these two pages were the result of doing the Scrap Attack Color My World challenges for the last two months. Jump over there and take a look. You'll find lots of inspiration and ideas to get you scrapping.

This first challenge was to use teal, purple, and green. Perfect for BoBunny's Peacock Lane line. I have some of their Noteworthy journaling papers, and thought i'd use them in some way.



The second challenge was to use some fall colors - orange, maroon, and brown. I've been hanging on to these Prima glittery leaves for at least a year, and finally got to add them to a page. This is right out of my stash, the papers are also older My Little Yellow Bicycle and Prima.



Beth signature

No comments:

Post a Comment