Monday, April 14, 2008

A Challenge!

I'm offering a fun challenge at SBO this month - check it out ->here<-.
and what else have i been doing you ask,
not blogging you say.

.truth.
i so want to be one of those fun blogs that has new and beautiful crafty things each day. but it looks like once a month is gonna be the trend for now. You can see my pages in my gallery - lots of fun stuff coming in the next SBO newsletter!


I did quickly sew a scrappers seat storage thingy for our DT display at Scrapbook Corner.
Sometime in April is earth day - so we all recycled. And i recycled a pair of jeans. Other ideas were to make a gift bottle out of a 1Ltr soda bottle, a gift box made from a recycled Frappucino container, and a very cute newspaper set of fun things for a kids party. I am going to make that hat Shannon!




















No comments:

Post a Comment