Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Gifts

Remember back before Thanksgiving and I aluded to some classes held at my house, where we made some Christmas gifts? Can you believe I finally am going to post some pictures! ah! I'm getting caught up.

This mug is bagged and ready for giving, but you can see the general idea. I used StazOn to stamp the image, then painted with ceramic paint. You want to be sure and use clear over the stazon because it will eventually wash off. Porcelain 150 by Pebeo is a good product to use for ceramic.



And here is a Santa Cookie Kit, when i gave them they also had some homemade cookies and almond bark inside. I covered the rolling pin with some patterned paper and then shellacked to seal it. Stamped the side of the tin with White StazOn. They came out pretty cute after I got the hang of stamping the white on the curved edge. The stamps were from a really cute mini set from American Crafts.



Thanks for taking a look! I'll try to come back with something more. I still have coasters to show you. So easy, and the kids were driving me crazy wanting to do them all the time.


Beth signature

No comments:

Post a Comment