Sunday, December 27, 2009

Here are a few fun pages I just did - my favorite is the one of dd dressed up like someone else. lol.



Here are the girls at the store during closed hours. i think the sterile gloves are a nice touch, they're such a big help for their dad. lol.


My grandmother - she brings us her bingo winnings whenever we have a family dinner together. It's really a big deal for her, and we think its a hoot. We get stuff like dishwashing liquid, tissues, soap, sometimes ceramic figurines too!


the fall festival for our school was held at a local pumpkin farm this year. that was very fun and a nice break from the usual PTO games and activities in the gym. I had to try out my new green Glimmer mist by spraying it over some silk leaves. fun!






Beth signature

No comments:

Post a Comment