Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wow. I hope you all are doing a better job of enjoying the hoiday than I am. We have been party central here for the last two weeks and I just haven't had time to talk to you all.

Did I mention we had a couple parties? DeAnne turned 6. We did a Hello Kitty party. I'll have to edit photos before posting them here. It was very cute and really fun. Such nice little girls.

And Steve turned 50. And we got him good! We did a surprise "The Life of Steve" movie party. Including popcorn machine, red carpet, spot light (that said Happy 50th) and Oscar awards for movie trivia buffs.

I didn't have my camera at the party so I will get some pictures from my friends' cameras soon. But for your viewing pleasure - here are the photos that were displayed all over the house, with stories provided by Steve's family and college friends. My favorite classic comment, from 9 yr old Paige... "Why isn't Mr. Price wearing his wig in this picture?" check out the slide show below and you'll laugh along with the rest of us.





Beth signature

1 comment:

  1. Was great to see the photos of Steve's life!
    That party theme sounded awesome!

    Shell in Oz

    ReplyDelete