Thursday, November 19, 2009

I'm slow but steady

So I'm a year behind in both scrapbooking and movie watching.
We just rented Twilight and watched it for the first time tonight. And I admit that I did not have high expectations for it. I rented it because my 10 year old wants to watch it. But i underestimated - I thought they did a really great job with the writing. I love the humor they put into the movie. thumbs up. (not for dd though - i think she would not sleep for a month) but i liked it. i see why all the girls are in love with Edward. My niece can play the whole theme song on the piano. throb.

And I'm a year late on scrapbooking Christmas too.
I am doing some of the challenges at Websters Pages 12 Days of Christmas crop, and i just scrapped the page below. I love the shot, its from last year of course. Did you see Dad has bows in his hair? It was a rare moment of him really getting to enjoy the little ones.



I picked up the snowflake garland at the little antique mall where we sell scrapbook pages and altered things. they just spoke to me and i'm so glad i listened. you may see them on every post for a month.

Beth signature

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful page Beth. I love the letters you used for your title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! Love all of the little details and those snowflakes are great!

    ReplyDelete