Saturday, November 14, 2009

Fun Ones

Here are a couple more pages I've done lately. The first I did because i have been hanging on to this picture since summer and i really wanted to get it scrapped and move on. I thought the new Basic Grey Nook and Pantry papers were perfect for a kitchen themed page.



This second page was done using up my Scenic Route papers. I've got some old lines still laying around and thought they were perfect for the photos of #3 up in the apple tree. She used to say this poem from preschool and its one i didn't want to forget.

way up high in the apple tree, three little apples smiled at me
I shook that tree as hard as I could
down came the apples... mmm they were good

thanks for stopping in. :-)

Beth signature

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet poem Beth. I agree about the Nook and Pantry. I love the blue and brown combo...that always catches my eye.

    ReplyDelete