Friday, January 16, 2009

little sisters

When I showed this page to the girls they thought it was pretty hilarious. even DeAnne, who we do consider renting out sometimes, just to give us all a break. lol.

so here is the latest sketch from Noella at Creatively Yours -



and here is my page based on it - what do you think?!



There is quite a mix of supplies in this one -
I've got Prima Cavalier background paper,
Rusty Pickle green grid from their School Daze line,
Sassafras Lass blue flowered scallop and c/b mushroom,
MME "You Said What" journaling card

5 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the sketch Beth! I love the mushrooms in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth- that's an AWESOME layout!! LOL. I am an oldest sister too- I giggled when I read the journaling!

    WTG using Noella's Sketch! YAY! ~ Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a wonderful layout you created using the Creatively Yours Sketch - great job Beth and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful work with the sketch, I am so excited to be working with you on the CY team. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete