Monday, January 19, 2009

Puppy Love valentine

I did this for a fun challenge at Scrapbooker Online. I'm starting to see lots of valentines and hearts around, so it felt right to do a page on Jillian's love of puppies. She has been asking for a puppy for her birthday (not gonna happen) and I just had this printed out, she was so happy when she had this done.


supplies:
Websters Pages
Prima flowers and gems
Jenni Bowlin bingo card
7 Gypsies gaffer tape
Lil Davis chipboard strip
American Crafts Thickers letters
Creative Cafe felt flower

1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth!!!!! So glad to have found your blog. I just love everything about that layout. Adorable!
    I am sad that we haven't been able to get together for such a long time. I would love to see you before we move. Wanna do lunch>

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete